California is well known for it’s coddling of criminals and forcing its residents into vulnerable positions. Sheriff Chuck Wright of Spartanburg County, South Carolina is fed up with criminals continually being released to commit more crimes.
Walter Lance was the last act that caused Sheriff Wright to call a news conference. According to police investigators, long-time criminal Walter Monroe Lance attacked a woman walking her dog in a park around two o’clock in the afternoon. He choked her and made her strip naked.
After this he tried to rape her. He was caught and is presently in jail.
Sheriff Wright did the right thing and called a press conference and let loose a volley of statements about this crime and the “animal” behind it.
- “I can tell you that our form of justice is not makin’ it.”
- “This fella that has been charged numerous times for crimes against women and crime in society… he has been in jail more times than I have…”
- “It’s almost too bad someone with a concealed weapons permit didn’t walk by and hear the cries. That would fix it. That would have fixed this.”
- “Ladies… I don’t want you to go for the MACE. I want you to get a concealed weapons permit.”
- “Gun control to me is when you can get your barrel back on the target quick.”
- “Gun control for government purposes have never worked.”
- “I think I better stop before I get sanctioned.”
I agree with Sheriff Chuck Wright.
California needs to get some Sheriffs like this.
By the way, he recommends the Judge which can fire a .45 or a 410 shotgun shell.
Watch the news conference and get additional details here.